1.14.2008

Oh what to do

I have a very restless feeling. I have started looking for a job. I really think I need one, now if I can only find one that will make enough that it will be worth having one.
I love seeing my daughter do firsts, but as she grows I'm getting more and more frustrated being a SAHM. It's harder than any job I've ever had. And I don't get paid to do it (well with money anyways). I love the freedom and I love knowing exactly what she does and where she is.
Many times in my life I am called back to being an artist. I have two college degrees. One in Art and one in Art History. I love art. It's my passion and I feel it really defines me as a person.

So I am looking at jobs out there. I'd really like to find a part time job that does not require weekends or holidays so I can actually see my family. But it's hard to find, unless I get something like an office job.

Well I guess I'll just have to keep looking. We are so tight on money and house needs some major repairs that I think I really have to get a job. Even if for a year or two just to get more money for things we need to get done.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I hope you find something absolutely perfect!! Big hugs and good luck!