Curt seems to love all this...but yet when he finds it convienient he gets upset. When I'm not feeling sorry for him or something.... whatever
Yesterday he's crying that he can't believe it's taking so long to find a job. I seriously look at him like he;s a freaking idiot. Are you kidding me?! Were you seriously not paying attention on the news? Idiot! Did you think the news was lying? Maybe you thought I was lying when I told you for the upmteeth time that if you don't like it at least you are in the desired field and just stick it out because at least you have a job.... But I guess everyone was lying or something. Idiot
Today he's doing whatever he wants whenever he wants. At least he has the tv off when i walk in the door. Then he tries to had me off the kids literly as i walk in the door before i can take off my coat as he runs to get on the computer to find a job. I finally get changed and feed the son and feed the son. Play with daughter and son. Realize i'm starving and dd needs to eat and try to get something to eat. While dog is freaking out because husband always ignores her too. Then back to the kids and more kids. Husband gets done with job hunting hours and hours later...starts on dinner. I ask for him to watch the kids so i can pee and stuff. He complains he is going to do dishes because there is no other time to do them and I'm not doing them...
Really, really? So when dd, myself and ds are all in bed and you are up for 2-3 hours by yourslef, there is no time to do them? Of course not. Instead my life goes...work, take care of kids, sleep, rise and repeate. Wow that sounds fair. HA
Oh and for some reason looking for a job entails being on all his joke lists and facebook and twitter and other crap like that...uhm NO look for a freaking job and come back out of the damn room.
Idiot.
Find a job for away and go away
11.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment